Friday 4 February 2011

Testimonial from Barry Wheelock of Calmer by Nature

Testimonial from Barry Wheelock of Calmer By Nature on his first visit to Watermill Cottages in November 2010.  He has just visited us for another week and hopes to return in spring to film.

Calmer By Nature films magical moments in nature then creates DVDs & CDs without people or voiceovers, to help people relax, escape to and enjoy the natural world whenever they feel the need.  The DVDs are used in care settings to help help people with stress, sensory problems, autism, dementia, anxiety & insomnia. 

''When I arrived at Watermill Cottages I desperately needed to re-charge my battery. There was a warm welcome and when I went inside Quack Cottage I was surprised and pleased to see a generous slice of homemade cake waiting for me and the rest of the party.

Despite a lot of wet weather that weekend, the beautiful remote setting, ducks wandering around and the sound of the river running by, combined with a log fire, good company and walks along the river bank and through the woods between showers enabled me to return home refreshed and ready to go again.

Can’t wait to return in the spring to capture on film this special place!''


Barry Wheelock
http://www.calmerbynature.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer